Data Management Services, Inc (dba: DMS International) is seeking a Communications Specialist to support our corporate team at our HQ office in Silver Spring, MD to integrate social/new media into our solutions.
- Define and identify important social media Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and compile data across several social media platforms through the use of Google Analytics and Moz to create weekly/monthly reports, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development.
- Demonstrate strategic insights to develop long term execution plans based on corporate goals and business objectives to effectively implement those plans.
- Develop paid and non-paid social media content strategies—workable budgets, media content, editorial plans and realistic timetables—to help grow corporate business through a variety of online and social channels.
- Design and modify corporate website navigation structure, layout, and features, utilizing web design tools and platforms such as WordPress and Wix to improve website user experience.
- Prepare and disseminate information through websites, social media, newsletter, mass e-mails, inquiry responses, blog posts and videos to manage internal and external marketing efforts.
- Research, compare and recommend marketing tools to deliver competitive site analysis and benchmarking in content breadth, organization and presentation, and enhance Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies.
- Design and implement Corporate Social Responsibility Programs—Employee Volunteer Program, Internship Program, and Green Initiatives—to enhance corporate brand image and encourage employee engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Media and Strategic Communication or Communications.
- Proficiency in WordPress, Google Analytics and Canvas.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills.
Apply to Data Management Services, Inc., 804 Pershing Drive, Suite 204, Silver Spring, MD 20910.